Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Wade Stahle
  • Palmer, AK
Votes |
$165k in my first calendar year and counting...

Wade Stahle
  • Palmer, AK
Posted Aug 25 2017, 08:28

I've hesitated to post a success story and gone back and forth, but here I am typing.

I am 24 years old from Alaska and this year decided to get serious about real estate investing. I began the year by finally selling my live-in flip that I had lived in for two years. $35,000 tax free from that.

My next plan was to build a duplex to house hack. I did this and then realized how much equity I had in it from building it right. I sold it and made $64,000 including agent fees and and closing costs.

This spurred me on to get my residential endorsement and building licenses. I built another one, the exact same model and made the same amount of money, $65,000ish.

As people know on here once the snowball gets rolling its hard to stop, so I have started building my third and fourth duplex and have plans to purchase a lot sufficient enough in size for a triplex. I plan to have the third one sold by October (I can build from the ground up in 9 weeks.)

The plan is to reinvest all this cash into a large apartment building. I actually hope to build one.

Loading replies...