Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Lin
  • Simi Valley, CA
Votes |
Inevitable? Must one sacrifice to go to the NEXT level?

Daniel Lin
  • Simi Valley, CA
Posted Sep 16 2017, 18:57
Just chilling on a Sat.. and watched this video. It got me thinking.. would I? https://youtu.be/hgOyRwg8LfU Supposedly he sold McMansion and spent every penny brought 11,000 rental units. And it got me thinking... In my career as an investor (over 10 years) there were many sacrifices and lost in time of mounting uncertainties, but it all gotten me to where I am today. However, I came from a place where I had very little to lose...it was go big or go home time... bet it all every time. I was in my 20s of course, where losing it all doesn't mean as much as it does now... just being honest. I don't live in a mansion, but i am pondering if I would sacrifice or put it at risk, at this stage in my career, to put it all at risk... but with the potential to get me to the NEXT level or wealth t success. Am I just getting soft? Anyone else feel complacent? What's the cure? Would you? It may not be yours personal house , but how about uprooting your whole family and moving to another place or county for that matter? Change professional and social identities etc...

Loading replies...