Wanted to give a shout out to a BiggerPockets member!

3 Replies

@Ray Lai thank you so much for your help and your advice!  We started this process with the hopes of learning how to become true real estate investors, instead of just watching from the sidelines.  We started with a few simple posts and the responses from the BiggerPockets community was amazing.  Ray Lai was gracious enough to reach out to us and help us through our first direct mailing and has given us some great information on how to talk to potential sellers when they call and some direction when we have needed it.  With the support of Ray Lai and some of the people we have met through bigger pockets we have purchased an additional duplex and we can't wait to continue down this path to see what happens.  We appreciate all that this community and Ray Lai especially has been willing to teach us.  

@Monte Blunk

Thanks for the shout out :) Glad to help!

@Ray Lai Hey Ray! Happy to see that your advice helped this guy out ! Would you be able to send me the your script that way I can study how you talk to people about their house. Me and my wife are finding it difficult to think about our questions and answers our direct mailers would be giving us.

@Gabriel D. Zapata

Absolutely! I actually have 3 different scripts that work well for 3 different purposes. I'll connect with you offline.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.