• San Diego, CA
Votes |
The “House Hacking” Positive Effect

Levi K.
Pro Member
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Oct 30 2017, 21:30

Shout-Out and Success Story!

I first heard of @Ben Leybovich back in 2014 through Bigger Pockets blog. Back then, I was just starting to educate myself about the ways I can create passive cash flow and becoming very interested in real state. I contacted Ben directly through Bigger Pockets website by sending him a “colleague request”. Throughout, I followed him on Facebook. Fast forward to 2017, I was visiting my best friend in Arizona and knew I wanted to meet with Ben.

Through some persistence, I was able to meet him and discuss some interesting topics. Ben is very experienced and easy-going guy. He was approachable and happy to share his knowledge with me. He also signed his book titled “House Hacking” and gave it to me.

I flew back home to San Diego and was excited to share with my wife what I’ve learned from Ben. Within a week, I read his book cover to cover. Within a month of meeting with Ben, my AirBnB was ready to be placed on the market and generated $761.45 my first month.

I kept close contact with Ben through the process of setting my place. Ben was there to guide me through this and help me to pay attention on the details

I and my wife thank Ben for all the valuable information his book “House Hacking” offered and for his guidance. This is just a beginning for me and my relationship with Ben.

P.S: I’m happy to share and/or help in any way I can.