Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Adam Adams
  • Podcaster & Multi-Family Apartment Investor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
I would put real estate against bitcoin any day, every day!

Adam Adams
  • Podcaster & Multi-Family Apartment Investor
  • Denver, CO
Posted Nov 25 2017, 09:11
I would put real estate against bitcoin all day, every day! There is more power in rental real estate than people realize. For example: Everything I bought this year I did it with just 40k out of pocket and I am grossing 10,350/mo! I dare you to top that with bitcoin, it’s not possible! That’s over 121k every year, for the rest of my life... and I'm just getting started. By the end of next year I'll have this same portfolio double in size with no more than the original 40k. This is accomplished because 1) you can buy real estate with pennies on the dollar, 2) the power of financial leverage (being able to refinance out your entire down payment) I currently own: -5 plex in Massillon -2500/mo -4 plex in St. Louis -2200/mo -3 plex in Alliance -2100/mo -3 houses in Youngstown -1500/mo -2 houses in St. Louis -1300/mo -1 house in Cleveland Heights -750/mo Don't underestimate real estate! #bitcoin #realestate #rentalrealestate #powerofleverage #happinessispassivecashflow #respectthehustle #investor (For the record, the truth is that I did all of this with none of my own money, I brought in partners who had the 40k. They are making half the profits and I am making half the profits.)

Loading replies...