• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
First deal in Indianapolis

Account Closed
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Denver, CO
Posted Nov 29 2017, 21:36
Last year I stumbled upon bigger pockets after deciding I didn’t want to work for someone else for the rest of my life. Today I got an offer accepted on my first real estate deal(seller financed) in the Indianapolis area in arsenal heights. It feels good to meet my initial goal of my first duplex by the end of the year. I am funding the rehab of the duplex with cash since I didn’t have to make a hefty down payment Deal is as follows: Asking price: 96k Accepted offer: 70k Earnest: 1k Down payment: 10% 7k 18 month interest only @ 8.5% on 63k loan: 450 dollar payment roughly Rehab: 50k ARV: 165 (hopefully) Rents: 800-850/ side. As houses become less affordable in the fountain square/ woodruff area people are moving into arsenal heights following some gentrification and I am looking forward to commanding 1k rents or more. Hopefully the ARV is good and I can be into this with no money once I refinance and rinse and repeat and buy the house next to it. Long distance investing is scary but I am looking forward to the journey ahead

Loading replies...