• Wayne, MI
Votes |
Thank You, BiggerPockets!

George Jones
  • Contractor
  • Wayne, MI
Posted Dec 4 2017, 14:55

Hello, BiggerPockets!

Just creating this post to say Thank You. I started thinking about real estate investing about a month ago, because I have no retirement plan, no money saved up, and no other forms of income other than the bathtub refinishing company I have (a company in which I work for, and not the other way around).

At any rate, two weeks ago, after going back and forth with myself, I decided to become a BiggerPockets member. And already, I have learned so much about the art and the science of real estate investing. The webinars and videos are Great! The tools and networking are excellent! But, what I've found most helpful and most informative are the forums!

I started coming to the forums only a few days ago--and, boy, have I learned a lot in a very short period of time. The posts of others have given me an opportunity to participate, directly, in what would otherwise be an overwhelming subject. So I am very grateful for that.

Even though I am new to the idea of investing, I have given myself until June, 2018 to make my first purchase. But, I first want to take time to thank BiggerPockets and the BiggerPockets community for this great site and the wealth of information shared by all of you, out of the kindness of your own hearts -- and for that, I give thanks to you all.

Very sincerely,

New BP member and Forum participant,

George A Jones

Loading replies...