• Broken Arrow, OK
Votes |
Been away from BP...but exceeded my 2017 goal with 26 total deals

Jeff Filali
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Broken Arrow, OK
Posted Dec 29 2017, 23:07

I've been away from BP for the past two months, after my father passed away from Cancer the last week of October, one week prior to my 40th birthday.  Followed that up on December 1st with another family member, who's like a little brother to me, was in a serious accident that put him in the hospital ever since.  But through all of that, those mailbox checks continued to show up, and I was able to take time away to spend with family and not have to worry about a "JOB". 

That's what makes this industry so awesome, if you put in the effort and work hard, until you get your pipeline of cash flow growing, you can have true FREEDOM to do anything you want.  Most of you know my story of how I went from being homeless at one point in my life, to starting in Real Estate less then two years ago with $30K saved, and by implementing the information I learned on BiggerPockets, today I now own 10 cash flowing properties Free & Clear with no mortgages that I call my blue collar retirement plan.  

Between all my wholesales, rehabs, flips, and buy/holds, I finished up 2017 doing a total of 26 deals, and made the most income I've ever made in one year, even after all the write-offs.  2018 is going to be even better!!

Thanks again to all of you who helped me with advice when I was growing my knowledge!!

Loading replies...