My First Deal!

27 Replies

Originally posted by Dan Gheesling:
Lewis,

Have you started to prospect potential properties for her yet?

What is your timeline?

Dan,
I have found a few deals, I just need to know how to exactly write it up to protect myself. She is waiting on me, I have been an agent for the past 7 years, and for the past year and a half, working with her. I have been studying courses and the only thing I find is confusing info. Some godd, most bad. I need to know a strategy to put a REO under contract, yet be able to sale to my buyer with an FHA loan. Help!!!!

Lewis,

There are some great boilerplate contracts and documents here: http://www.grecotitle.com/

It's near the bottom left of the page under "Forms Library."

Good luck!

Originally posted by Dan Gheesling:
As I have just went back to re-read my first deal post - it is still exciting!

What I am enjoying now with our Real Estate Investment firm - is seeing and hearing the passion and excitement from first time Investors as they go through the same process I did just a few years ago.

Has anyone else been fortunate enough to guide someone through their first deal?
Great news man! Congrats and the best of luck to you...Luis
I have gotten more from seeing someone else succeed then myself, it truly is a rewarding profession! :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here