Meet up in Milwaukee

6 Replies

Where is the monthly meet up in Milwaukee WI?

Thank you

The Milwaukee Real Estate Investors Association has monthly meetings on the second Tuesday evening of every month in Brookfield, at the Embassy Suites. Go to www.milwaukeereia.com for more info and to register as a guest.  There are usually at least 100 people at each meeting.  PM me if you can't register yourself, and I can get you registered as my guest.

Brew City REI has meetups. The next one is a lender event Feb 24th. Feel free to join the Facebook group as well to connect with over 1000 investors in the local market and keep up to date on events. I am also a REIA member and enjoy their meetups.

AASEW has monthly meetings at the Crowne Plaza in Wauwatosa (off of Watertown Plank Road). The next meeting is February 19 and features "Dr. Rent". See the ad in the Marketplace for more information.

Hello Mia, I have been attending the Brew City REI Meetups and found these have been great for networking with other local investors and getting your personal real estate questions answered. I also attended AASEW this past month and felt that it helped be become aware of issues I would encounter when I scale larger. I would like to get more involved of each of the three listed above.

Thank you all for responding - I will make a point to come to the meetings even though I am pretty new.

Thanks M

Hi Rebecca

Thanks for the quick reply, weekends are out for me due to my job. If you hear of any meetings happening during the week give me a shout. Thanks Mia

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here