• Investor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
21 Properties 2 Years

Robert Herrera
  • Investor
  • Denver, CO
Posted Feb 21 2018, 12:44
Hit my goal of 20 properties in December, and grabbed 1 more in January for a total of 21! It’s been fun working with everyone, and I’m glad to have met some people I work with here on BP. I started buying real estate before this, but wasn’t on the buy and hold path. In a previous post, I hit 10 Properties, you can see all that through my profile page. Since then I’ve been pushing like crazy to get more CASHFLOW! Most of my properties are SFH in Pueblo CO I did purchase 1 Industrial lot in Denver / Arvada area. Was about 1 acre. Purchased for $280k. $25k down -aprx $1,500/Month for 20years. Has a power pole with outlets on the box. Paid $7k to fence the lot. Rent it for $1,000 per quarter acre. 3/4 rented for $3,000/month. $1,500/month Cashflow. $18k per year. Was one of my best deals of last year! Gaining a lot of equity monthly as well. I did find a guy who buys properties at auction, and sells them owner carry. I’ve been blessed to pick up a lot of them for $5,000-$15,000 down. These are in Pueblo as well. Cashflow is starting to get up there. I think I’ll make over $100k this year with mostly with passive income from Real Estate and my Oil Company based in Denver. Thank you all for being a part of my journey! Happy Investing Everyone!

Loading replies...