Votes
Daniel Peavey
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Tradesman/financial free/let’s be real with Joe

Daniel Peavey
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Feb 25 2018, 15:54

There is minuscule chance, an average Joe who wants to be successful in Real Estate, other than borrowing money from family, having many friends, raising capital via syndications, creating a Corporate Entity, ( which necessarily don’t impress me, there 100 unit apartments, over leveraged, I could do in my sleep!

Back to average Joe!  If you buy a 50 k property, put 20% down, which is 10k, you must paint, do some Sheetrock, save on sweat equity, in the beginning!!  “Joe”, learn all you can, get that first Deal under your belt!!

Example:  I just had a punk move out, trashed my doors!! This is old house, door frames old school, etc

150 bucks for a carpenter to cut in hinges, Mortis in strike plate etc ( I think it’s mortis)

Long story short, I saved a thousand bucks today, I learned!!!  And, I have finances to pay!!

My point!! Average Joe!! You guts to be hungry brother!! If you get into house for 10k, and it needs 20k in repair, you guts to learn and be a lion

Not to mention all the electrical work I fixed!! But, I’m Electrician by trade!! Plus, a master communicator 😂

Let’s write a book!!!

Peace 

Loading replies...