Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Rachelle Boyer
  • Snoqualmie, WA
Votes |
Living Proof! BE BRAVE.. Believe in Yourself!

Rachelle Boyer
  • Snoqualmie, WA
Posted Mar 14 2018, 18:40

Wow… what a year and half this has been!

Lost a dear friend to cancer. Deciding life is too short walked away from my six figure corporate job – As most of you know I am a single Mom with two kids, mortgage payment, two car payments with only the belief in myself to begin a dream of real estate investing. Little did I know it would be the best year yet.

It was not easy, it was stressful at times, but it was successful!

I purchased and rehabbed 6 homes.

Performed an eviction with Seattle SWAT (Thanks guys), cop cars, semi-automatic weapons… I thought to myself… am I really here? The house produced three gangs (yes three) living under the same roof, chop shop, whore house, girls that had been stolen and trafficked, oh yes and not to mention the gallons of drugs, knives and dozen drug users. WOW… so eye opening.

I was red tagged, had a visit from L&I, worked with what seemed like impossible inspectors. Had a personal visit from the Mayor thanking us for the transformation.

Every home has a story, every neighborhood is changed, every buyer has a beautiful property to call their own...

A huge Thank you to all of my friends, colleagues, and subs. A special thanks to Christian Asay and Larry Asay for the unwavering encouragement and support! I could not have done it without you!

2018 is going to be one for the records. I’m starting off with a few homes closing, 2 more on the market in a few weeks and we will be closing on two more new projects in the upcoming weeks.

I’m here to tell you… it IS possible… it is NOT easy… but it is the BEST adventure.

BE BRAVE… BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF… DON’T GIVE UP.. MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN… LIFE is VERY SHORT!

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, mountain, sky, nature and outdoor

Loading replies...