First Wholesale Deal = 5k

14 Replies

I just posted the long version on my blog here - http://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/1325

but here is the quick version -

My business partner chris minchin and I put a home under contract for 30k, marketed the home for 39K, and accepted a cash offer of 35k. We then assigned our contract for 5k to the end buyer.

Buyer paid closing costs and we got a check from the title company for 5k on our first deal. The best part was finding a buyer in 5 days! :woohoo:

CONGRATS! now rinse and repeat!

Congratulations on closing your deal. Love to hear about successes.

It's your first deal and you are already more qualified than most gurus!

Congratulations! Now go figure out how to do two at once next week. It feels twice as good!

Originally posted by Don Konipol:

Amen.

Johnny look forward to hearing about your next deal.

Congrats! That is Fantastic!

Very good, Johnny......keep it up. As mentioned before, rinse and repeat to the point you can automate your business. Wishing you much more success in the near future......

Johnny,

Way to go man. :cool: Did you find out from the buyer how he got your information about the house? I try to track my marketing so I know what's working in my business. Good for you and your partner. Let us know when you get your next one.

Originally posted by Don Konipol:

That's hilarious, and so true! Good stuff Johnny, keep it up man.

Congrats Johnny! This is very inspirational. I was wondering, what form of marketing did you do for Buyers? Your on your way!

Bandit signs!

Very inspirational!

Thanks Johnny =] (not to mention I have a box of Bandit signs sitting in my hallway I have yet to put out)

Love it congrats!!!!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here