• Property Manager
  • Berkley, MI
Votes |
Success is Good; Failure Better?

Trevor Brunckhorst
  • Property Manager
  • Berkley, MI
Posted Sep 23 2010, 06:06

I really enjoy reading the successes of fellow BP'ers. As a 24 year old with a passion for EVERYTHING real estate, the success stories are just verification that it's never too early to start in the real estate game.

As much as I enjoy reading the success stories, I think a good forum would be the opposite; Failures.

I think that a "failures" section would be a great addition to an already great site. The things we learn from our failures, and the failures of others, often teach us the most.

Maybe others can weigh in on whether or not it'd be a good topic deserving it's own section.

In the meantime, lets start here. What are some of your failures in the Real Estate game? What are some of the details? What led to the failure(s)? What did you learn from the failure? How'd you cope at the time? How are you preventing similar failures from happening again? How devastating was the failure at the time it happened? Did you recover? What would you want others to learn from your failure?

**Note, failure might be too strong of a noun, but substitute it for what you'd like**

Since I am new to the game and the site, i'd say my biggest real estate failure to date would be not getting started earlier. I'm here now and ready to roll!

Trevor Brunckhorst

Loading replies...