• Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Chandler, AZ
Votes |
My Big BP Success Story

Justin S.
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Chandler, AZ
Posted Oct 25 2010, 07:58

I wanted to share my BP success story since I am now a full time RE investor and I owe a lot of it to this site. My story involves creating a very valuable partnership with another BP member, Vikram.

I have been quietly doing rehabs with Vikram in Phoenix Metro area for last year. We started slow as we were learning the business but once we figured it out, Vikram brought in more funds and we have been able to scale it up to a few million in deals each month. Our partnership has allowed me to quit my job and do real estate investing full time, which I've been trying to achieve over the last two years.

I have tried to keep our partnership quiet and our deals quiet because there was no benefit in announcing it or bragging about the profits. I will not announce our profits but we have lost money on the first few deals but, overall, have made more money than I ever thought possible.

I am posting this because I want to thank Josh for creating such a valuable resource for all of us that it enabled me, in Arizona, to find an investment partner from around the world. I think BP is an amazing resource. I am also very happy to be able to partner with Vikram and would like to thank him for making all this possible. Vikram has received some skepticism about the opportunity he posts and I hope this alleviates that skepticism. He will be posting other opportunities and I encourage others to jump at the opportunity to take their business to the next level.

Thanks again to Josh for creating an awesome website. This site is truly remarkable.

Loading replies...