Skip to content
Real Estate Success Stories

User Stats

Votes
Michael Beeman
Pro Member
  • Casey, IL
Votes |
How Real Estate investing changed my family's life in 1 Year.

Michael Beeman
Pro Member
  • Casey, IL
Posted May 6 2018, 09:12

I just wanted to thank the many awesome members of BP, and share a success story that may brighten some of your days. As some of you know I was interviewed by Rod Khlief multifamily podcast on episode #221 just a few weeks ago. Our team has since added some more units under contract and we went ahead used some advice given to me of using "other people's money" in a partnership with some investors to acquire an 8 unit building. We are up to 58 cash-flowing units in 1 year. Our team is just Rocking and Rolling. This website and the helpful members here have just been AWESOME!! Special thanks to @Brandon Turner book on Rental Property Investing.

But my Big Success Story is a personal Story. Since I started this business with my partners 1 year ago, we haven't taken any money out of this business. Well starting in June, we are doing a monthly draw. This has allowed my very large family to move from our crowded 1800 sq ft home and purchase a beautiful 3400 sq ft home with 6 acres and a pond/indoor pool outside of town!! We have some flooring to redo inside, and a few other minor repairs. But in June, we will have a new home paid for with cash-flow from our Real Estate business. 

I just wanted to let everyone know that this business is real and you CAN do this!! In one year we have changed the immediate lives of our family, and drastically changed our future!! TAKE MASSIVE ACTION!! I hope I could inspire some of you!!

Loading replies...