• Rental Property Investor
  • St. Petersburg, Fl
Votes |
My BP PRO anniversary....

Jason D.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • St. Petersburg, Fl
Posted May 17 2018, 19:10
So this month will mark the 1 year anniversary of joining BP and "going pro". It started out of curiosity on how to leave my 9-5 (more like 7-6) job, to spend more time with family, while earning passive income. After listening to a @Brandon Turner webinar, I was hooked on real estate investing and knew this was the path I needed to take to achieve the goals I set for myself. I "went pro" within days of listening to that first webinar and started analyzing deals. Purchased a foreclosure last September for $55k to implement the BRRRR strategy and, although there were plenty of ups and downs, In the end we have an occupied rental, generating about $200/cashflow, with $50k+ of equity. We are currently now in the process of moving to Clearwater, Florida to continue our investment goals and live the life my family deserves. Although we have a long way to go to get to our goals, a marathon starts with one step, and with the help and support of many people on this platform, we know the steps we need to take to continue our path forward. Just thought I'd share a "success" story for some of the new people, just starting here on the forums, that if I can jump in and take the first step to financial freedom, it's possible for anyone.

Loading replies...