6th flip in Los Angeles

55 Replies

Hi @Adriel Liwag! Thank you for sharing this. Your post is very inspiring! I am new to REI, but have been building capital and doing a lot of research and education on the subject, and now highly interested in wholesaling. I'm currently in the process of looking for investors in the LA market and would love to connect and find out how I can be a part of your network here in Socal. Thank you in advance!

Ernie Velayo

New to BP and just came across this post.  Inspiring stuff to see your success.  How are things going for you these days, @Adriel Liwag ?   Profit margin still good 10mos later?   Which part of L.A. is your concentration these days?  

Im doing my first 2-unit to flip from ground-up in Eagle Rock. 

Hi Adriel,

This is so great and inspiring. Congratulations! I hope you don't mind me asking. I am in LA and have been looking on the MLS for a year. I have made about 5 offers on houses that did not get accepted. I realize I probably need to make 5 offers a week and will start doing that. How did you build your network and what do people in your network do for work? Are they wholesalers? Do you go to investor meetings in LA?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here