Why do some real estate investors fail? How can I avoid this failure?
Great question @Mido Ali ! I think there are as many answers to that question as there are reasons and strategies for success. But from my particular perspective some of the biggest reasons are:
- Lack of disciplined due diligence
- Letting emotion supersede logic and due diligence
- Fear, either by analysis paralysis or in the ability to pivot when obstacles are put in their way
I would also say a lack of real estate investing education is also way up there, but I believe common sense and discipline can get you thru most, if not all educational limitations.
Start small if you are afraid of failure, don't put in more than you can afford and you will build your investing muscle one property at a time. ;)
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing