• Rental Property Investor
  • Chula Vista, CA
Votes |
From 0 to 10 SFRs in 7 months

Account Closed
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Chula Vista, CA
Posted Jul 6 2018, 11:17

Last Thursday, my wife and I closed on an off-market, owner-financed, six property portfolio to bring our total number of investment properties to 10 single family residences.  Our very first investment property closed the last week of November 2017, so it has been a busy first half of 2018!!! Since we live in San Diego, all of the investment properties are out of state (#1 in Las Vegas, #2-10 in Jacksonville, FL).  We also have one more house in escrow that is schedule to close later this month.  Our target for all of 2018 was 10 houses...so it seems like we have to adjust our goal.

Our Jacksonville Property Manager (@Corey Clarkston from St John's Property Management) is actually the one who brought us the 6 SFR portfolio, and we are so happy to be working with their team to find new deals and manage our current properties. I am so grateful for BiggerPockets and the community of experts here willing to share their knowledge and provide the motivation to get started in this wonderful world of real estate investing.

Loading replies...