FINALLY Closed on My First Multi-Family Apartment Complex

55 Replies

Congrats @Tony Castronovo ! sounds like a great learning experience. Would love to see any numbers on the deal you would be willing to share. I am educating myself currently in the hope that someday soon I too can do what you just did. 

Hi @Katie Neason .  It's over on E 29th Street.  Somerset apartments.  BTW, would love to connect with you if you'd be willing to share a referral or two.  Really wanting to work with local folks on the renovation, make-ready's, etc.

Hi @James Dickens .  Thank you.  I'll see what numbers I can share publicly as I am still a bit cautious on exposing too much for any tax assessor to get their hands on.  TX is a non-disclosure state so would like to take advantage of that.  But PM me and I can chat with you further.  

Awesome @Tony Castronovo . Just saw your post celebrating your next step towards bigger investment goals. I remember talking to you about your first contract. It seems like your back up worked out better than initial one. I am happy for you. Is this close to the portfolio you sent me earlier last week? 

Anyway, All the best and I know you always plan and execute your investments. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you