Meeting a local RE success story

2 Replies

I want to share with others here on BP a little about a local BP member that I'm getting to know. His name is Dale Osborn.

I met Dale on Bigger Pockets. I remember reading many of Dale's posts and comments and felt that I had some idea of who Dale was.

Not so long ago, I met Dale in person. Dale is a humble man, I found and full of interesting accounts of past and present RE investment experiences.

Dale is clearly successful at real estate investing. He has had experience with single family homes, apartments and mobile home parks. As I learned here and in person, Dale is a strong advocate of mobile home park investing.

I suspect that there are many real estate success stories that can be found here on BP.

I would love to hear more about other success stories here on BP. There are many of you and I think newer investors might profit from learning more about you.

Any thoughts?

I have spoken with and met many BP folks in person and have had almost universally good experiences. Hopefully the site will get to a point one day where it has more of an in-person component to go with the online education.

BP is a great educational platform, but I'm finding that it can be a good place to get to know investors as well. I have struck up conversations with a number of members also.

I have worked with a few and hope to work with many more over time.

I think as more people realize the value of solid connections they are more likely to get involved. It doesn't matter where you start necessarily. It is more about doing what you love, challenging yourself and making things happen along the way.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here