Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Jeff Filali
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Broken Arrow, OK
Votes |
Good Karma- may be bringing me 10 more doors!!

Jeff Filali
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Broken Arrow, OK
Posted Aug 15 2018, 01:12

Good Karma- may be bringing me 10 more doors!!

Friday I went by my bank to make some deposits and as I was pulling into the drive-thru I noticed two $20 bills on the ground right next to the Pneumatic tube machine. So, I got out and picked them up, then sent them to the teller, and told them that someone before me must have dropped them, maybe they can call the last few people & try to get them back to them. I hated to think of someone who may be living paycheck to paycheck, and that may be their last $40 for the month. I've been there myself.

So the weekend goes by and didn't think anything about it. Then on Monday I get callbacks from two different offers I made last month. Both were now interested in my offers, just need to iron out the final details.

Combined if these two deals go through, it's adding 10 total doors, turnkey/occupied and bringing in a total of $5,300 mo rent and the total purchase price is only $225K, plus the sellers are willing to seller finance with 10% down and 60 month balloon. 

Maybe the good deed had nothing to do with these deals...but maybe it did!! I just know the more good I do for others, the more doors are opened for me.

Loading replies...