Contract Templates for fix and flips

2 Replies

Dear,

I live in Louisville, KY.

I am working on my first project. However, I have made two contractors change. And that is sinking me more and more in the negative. I believe one of the reasons is that most of the agreements were verbal agreements. I was connected to them by someone i trusted so i blindly trusted them in return.Now that I am getting ready to get a third one, I decided I need some sort of contract and scope of work. I found a few templates on this site but when I click on them it says page no longer exist. Could you please share a template so I can use it as guide. Also the scope of work how does 1 know that let say 25% of the work is complete? Is there any order in completing a flip? for example: Kitchen first, then living room, then bathroom ect...?. This my second post on this site. If you read both, you will understand that I need some serious help.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @Alain T. I'm not sure if it makes a difference or not but you're posting your questions in the wrong area. You're posting in Success Stories and maybe should consider posting in an area where you can ask questions and get a response from a larger audience.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you