"The Kids Are Alright" Comedy Series

1 Reply

Hello BP Nation,

This is not a real estate success story in of itself, however, my path to real estate success helped to enable this great success of my youngest son - Santino Barnard who co-stars in a new TV comedy series premiering tonight, October 16th, 2018 on ABC (channel 7) at 8:30 PM Pacific Time. Santino plays "Pat", the youngest of eight brothers (not counting his infant little brother) growing up in the 70's. Starring Michael Cudlitz from The Walking Dead, Southland, Band of Brothers, and much more.

We are so proud of my little guy and his success thus far will turn into future real estate success stories as Daddy will help him invest his earnings into real estate!

Please tune in tonight and spread the word, this show is so funny, you will get hooked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6vWmmbdxks

Thanks for reading and sharing.

Did anyone catch show #2 last night? Battling against the World Series unforunately but the show is getting great reviews and ABC has just ordered 3 additional shows which is a great step in the right direction.

We are so proud of our little Santino, he is doing great on the show and he has some very funny parts coming up in the next shows, stay tuned to ABC (channel 7 and also available on demand and on Hulu) on Tuesday nights 8:30PM Eastern and 8:30pm Pacific.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here