Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Argaez
Votes |
Real estate mentor having a bad experience want input about pleas

Jonathan Argaez
Posted Nov 2 2018, 15:27

Iam a student taking the three real estate courses required to take the state exam. In addition to that iam doing a work experience class/internship at KW i met with the mentor and for the first 1 and a half weeks everything was going good then this person changed up all of a sudden and she began to pressure me to get clients and "make her money" and she even yelled at me one day for wanting to attend a class instead of cold calling for her in front of her husband! Saying thats not gonna make us any money! Even the husband was like wtf.now iam a chill person but i thought that was kind of rude. She even scolded me one day for studying for my real estate exam during business hours when we clearly disussed this and she had agreed that it was fine if it was slow which it was. I feel she brings personal problems to the office and takes out on people. I want to work for kw and the office she is in because its a great market iam hispanic and theres a huge hispanic population here i know i will be successful here. I havent told this mentor how i feel yet which is why iam going on here first to hear someother peoples input their thought and maybe whats better to join a team or go at by myself? I would appreciate some feedback.

Loading replies...