Benefit of belonging to Bigger Pockets

5 Replies

A couple of days ago I needed a good listing agent for a short sale we have in Southfield, Michigan. I searched Bigger Pockets for members in Southfield, and called Dan Gheesling. Within a few hours he texted me the name of an agent. I talked to her, and think she'll do a terrific job. Hats off to Bigger Pockets and Dan Gheesling for making my job easier!

Thanks for the compliment, Herb!

Actually I should credit Bigger Pockets with meeting Herb. He contacted me several months ago after seeing some posts, and we have completed several successful short sales that he referred to us. In fact I've been working tonight on a new referral from him, and also a purchase agreement on another. A profitable relationship....thanks to Bigger Pockets!

Jackie, as I mentioned in a recent post and many times before, it us up to each member to become a donor and or a pro member. Those revenues are what help provide us more benefits.
The best way you can give thanks back to BP Nation (and help yourself while doing so) is to get a onor tag or pro account.

Actually I've become friends with many other investors across the country that are there and willing to assist me in my real estate endeavers. They are just a phone call away. Its nice to approach a seller and say just that.

This is the best site for this business hands down. There are a few others, but nothing compares to the speed and experience of all of the great responses.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here