What are your favorite REI Strategies that helped you succeed?

1 Reply

I've been so excited to see all of the creative strategies I've found on BP. And I love reading all of the success stories in this thread. It is inspiring me to get out of my old investing habits and try something new.

In my past, I have mostly done wholesaling, seller finance, rentals and fix n flips. And I thought I had tried a little of just about everything. But then I get on here and see the innovative things other investors are trying.

I would like to hear from everyone what has been your most successful strategy and why.

Please tell me the story of how you got started in that strategy and how it evolved. Please include details or even pictures if you can.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here