51 Units at Age 23 (& Counting)!

110 Replies

This is amazing. Congrats on your success. What an inspiration to stay focused!

Hi Abraham, I am interested in learning more about mobile trailer park property investment. Obviously, there must be other factors to consider when analyzing this kind of commercial property. Is there a website, book or somewhere I can learn more about this kind of investment? Thank you.

Before moving into the Manufactured Housing market, read Esther Sullivan's book, Manufactured Insecurity, to understand the many implications of what it means to own the land on which an owner's home sits.  In NYS, we have been working hard to keep what are considered predatory investors out of the Manufactured Home market.  

Congrats! Most lenders require 20 to 30 percent down on deals like that where did you get the capital for down payment. Did you use private lenders for capital?

@Abraham Anderson   Thank you for sharing.  I will share your post with my sons who happen to be in high school.  You are an inspiration.   Once again, thank you.

Congratulations @Abraham Anderson . Yours is very inspiring story indeed.. Thank you for sharing.

Congrats! Awesome achievement!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here