Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Steven Rubino
  • Stoneham, MA
Votes |
Second Flip - DONE! With Before & After Pics!

Steven Rubino
  • Stoneham, MA
Posted May 28 2019, 18:09

Hi Everyone!

So my partner and I just completed our second flip! (I posted about the first here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/223/topics/617056-very-first-flip-complete )

Another single family house in the suburbs outside of Boston. 3 beds 1.5 baths 1,900 sqft. I have to say - the second one (for a few different reasons) was much much easier. Mostly due to this one being a little less scope, hiring better contractors, and of course the experience of having one under the belt.

Take a look at the pictures and let me know what you guys think!

And if you're reading this and have ever felt discouraged - DON'T GIVE UP! Your deal will come! It took my partner and I months & months of searching & getting rejected before we finally found this deal. If you're looking for a sign to keep going - this is your sign!!!

And of course - Thank You to everyone who participates in this awesome community! I can't tell you all how helpful these forums have been to me as a resource, so thank you all for contributing!

Purchase Price: $177,000 (was listed on MLS)

Rehab: $95,000

Sale Price: $344,500

Commission (4.5%): $15,500

Profit: $57,500

ROI: 21%

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask!

And if there are any wholesalers reading this in the MA/NH area - send me a message! Let's connect!

Loading replies...