Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Will Mancia
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Super Beginner Need Advice Purchasing and Rehabbing Multifamily units in Houston, TX?

Will Mancia
  • Houston, TX
Posted Jun 5 2012, 22:06

I am 22 and a recent college grad and just moved back to Houston Texas. The plan is to find a good solid job to build some capital quickly because I want to buy a and down the road some Multifamily units that I can rehab and then hold on for rental income. However I would still want to keep my fulltime job and have real estate be something I do alongside my fulltime job.

My question is with limited capital how could I best get started on this challenge? How do I get through the purchasing and proper funding to rehab a place? I would prefer to be able to have all the money needed to finish the rehab all the way instead of doing it in stages because I wouldn't want the property to sit for more than it has too.

I did take some classes on real estate finance and development in college, but I think it would help me the most if who ever answers my question assumes I don't know anything because I'm sure I'm missing a lot of information.

Thanks, joined BP just mins ago. Thanks for having me guys and gals.

Loading replies...