Hit a new milestone!

15 Replies

I just realized I have passed the 8,000 forum post mark here on BP.
Wow, what an adventure (learning experience, deal making opportunity, making friends).

I have been a member here on Biggerpockets for just over 4 years now and can say without a doubt that my continued dedication and involvement with this site has helped propel my RE career in more ways than one.

I have said this many times before, but thank you @Joshua Dorkin for creating this site, for having this vision, and for the success that has followed. I am honored and appreciative of this opportunity you have given to me and the rest of the world!

- Will Barnard

Congrats and great post Will. I Want to say thx to you for your contributions and continued dedication to this site and for always trying to help others.

WHen I first came here roughly 6 or 7 months ago it was one of your posts that I first read and thought to myself wow this is a great site with great people and I want to be part of it!

thx and congrats again!

Chris

@Chris Masons - What a nice compliment, thank you. I am glad I was able to assist in your encouragement to stick around BP, hope that continues for you and others.

All the best,

Will

@Will Barnard - Congrats on the milestone. I recently passed 11,111 posts -- a pretty cool number too. You've been a great part of the community and have offered some fantastic value for our members. Thanks for participating and for being a vocal advocate of BiggerPockets!

Thank you Josh. I think I posted this in another thread, but I have been asked several times about "my company Biggerpockets". I have to tell them I don;t own it, I am just a main contributor on the site and a heavy advocate of it!

Thanks again @Joshua Dorkin and congrats on your 1's wild milestone

Originally posted by Steve Babiak:
Bill Gulley - Looks like you will be topping 6000 sometime tomorrow ...

It's just the addiction, but yes, probably so.....

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here