Being active in the BiggerPockets community = Great networking & lots of website traffic!

8 Replies

I know it's early, but I wanted to brag on Bigger Pockets for just a sec...

I have been ACTIVE for about 3 months now and I am amazed with the results already:

1. I have learned more in these 3 months than in the last 3 years by reading, posting, interacting, and meeting people. I was somewhat of an investor hermit prior ;)

2. I have already had 3 lunch meetings with investors from BP and they were amazing connections to make. Ones that I have not made through local efforts.

3. I just checked the analytics of my website, and in the last 30 days my referral traffic from Bigger Pockets tied my Organic Google traffic for first place!

Anyone else have a testimony like this in just 3 months???

Great news, @Jason Grote . Thanks for sharing your successes so far. Please keep them coming!

I'm very glad to hear that we're driving that much traffic back to your site. That is definitely one of the big perks that come with blogging with us!

Great motivation Jason!

I know a lot of us (me included) sometimes take the awesome power of BP for granted. This site screams integrity and that is something that you can not find on many other big named r/e sites.

Best,
John

Originally posted by @Brandon Turner :
Jason - I've seen similar results. Very cool stuff!

Glad to hear it, Brandon Turner! Perhaps you could start your own thread about your successes as well?

@John Fedro - I appreciate that. Keep spreading the word about BP Nation!

@John Fedro I agree, the integrity is what is lacking in most, but not here!

I also made a connection through Bigger Pockets with a marketing guy that is helping me take my website to another level. I will be posting the results of this connection in the near future!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here