Votes |
Thank You BiggerPockets

Marcus House
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Woodbridge, VA
Posted Sep 20 2019, 19:22

Than you Biggerpockets.com

It was about 6 months ago.

About 6 months ago someone (I forget who now.  It is just one big blurr quite frankly), referred me to biggerpockets.com at a time in my life where being an active investor (as a buy and hold investor) has reached its peak of exhaustion and felt like there had to be a better way to scale.

After tons of reading on this site, tons of referrals on this site, underwriting a ton of deals, listening to a handful of podcast (which I never did before), and amazing support form amazing people on this site, I took the leap and went for it and invested passively in a handful of 100+ units multifamily deals.  I could not be happier with the decision.  This is in large part to biggerpockets.com.  At times I thought to myself why didn't I figure this out sooner but then I realize it does it work that way and it is best this way because I can direct cash from the buy and holds to fund the passive deals.  So you see the long years of wanting to get out of the business but never did was totally worth it.  There is no such thing as too late.  One can always learn from a bad experience and move forward.  What I think surprised me the most from the last 6 months is the bits of information that I learn from articles published by biggerpockets that are delivered to my inbox that shed a light on areas of my rental business that cause me to rethink how I have been doing what I have been doing all these many years and as a result cause me to change parts of how I do my business. 

Thank you biggerpockets.

Loading replies...