• Rental Property Investor
  • Alexandria, MN
Votes |
13 units in 13 months

Aaron Harren
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Alexandria, MN
Posted Oct 31 2019, 18:59

What a fun first year it has been!!! Just closed on my 5th property yesterday putting me at 13 units in 13 months. Hard to think how it was before all this fun began. I told my wife today “I wonder what I’d be doing with any of my free time if we didn’t have these rentals now” at times it’s like a 2nd full time job but most the time it’s a nice hobby. Busy busy as times as we have an almost 4 year old and 10 month old but it’s all for my family, and the future I want for my wife and I and especially our two girls. I’ve learned so much over the past year it’s crazy. I’m doing so much different then when I started. Learning more each and every week. Listening to pod cast and listening to audio books now. Every little bit I can pick up on is helping me carve my way! It’s become a part of me and I can’t seem to stop looking for properties even tho I’ve finally come to a point where I have to become way more creative with financing...... 3 of the five properties I’ve purchased were off market deals. Network network network it’s so much fun meeting people and it helps you construct who you want to be as an investor. I’ve met so many great people in so many ways (example the pest control guy who treated bed bugs in one of my properties is now waiting for me to get financing to purchase two of his duplexes off market.) now to find a creative way to pull it off. Can’t wait to see where this adventure takes me next!!!

Aaron Harren

Loading replies...