Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Chris Levarek
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Syndicator
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
26 units in 10 months and 16 more under contract...

Chris Levarek
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Syndicator
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted Nov 24 2019, 12:57

Sharing our success after a highly successful first year from 0 to 26 units closed in under 10 months. 

In early 2018 my brother @Ashton Levarek and I began educating on investing in real estate through podcasts, webinars, books and meetups. Deciding to invest out of state, we selected Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina and built the team of partners to ensure our success, credit in the beginning to the @David Greene book on "Long Distance Real Estate Investing" and @Brandon Turner "The Book on Rental Property Investing". 

Developing our company "Valkere Investment Group", joined by our wives to round out the team and closing our first deal October 2018 we quickly followed up with an additional 9 units and finally closed on a 13 unit deal July 30th 2019. Taking 3 months hiatus to regroup, refocus and re-prioritize our goals, we are currently under contract for a 16 unit apartment complex with 34 more on the horizon to finish out the year.

Thank you to all those who have contributed in one way or another to our success whether our team partners, Bigger Pockets, conference connections, meetup relationships, books, podcasts and more. Looking forward to much more and my hope is this post inspires another investor to get after those goals no matter how big or small!

Loading replies...