Finally quit my J.O.B.! After 7 years of investing!

85 Replies

Originally posted by @Lakshay G. :

Congratulations Pancham. Godspeed. I will be in your shoes in 5 to 7 years. All the best...

Thanks Lakshay! and good luck to you as well! 

Originally posted by @Jaspreet Baveja :

Congrats @Pancham G.! Good for you man. I quit my FTE in May 2019 as well. I do my own Private Lending as well, invest in syndications. Been WAY better of a life doing this than a 9-5 and the time regained with my young kids and beautiful wife is priceless! Got to travel 9 countries this summer (drove through 7 of them myself) and what a blessing! Best of luck and would love to chat if you want to reach out!

Thanks Jaspreet! That awesome and congrats to you. Its fulfilling, isn't it?  Sure. We can connect. 

Originally posted by @Viswanathan Murugesh :

Congratulations on writing this inspiring post.  It gives me a lot of energy to see successful people like you fast forward my plans......

Wishing you the very best

Thanks Viswanathan... and good luck to you. 

Originally posted by Account Closed great post.!!

What kind of cashflow did you have on your SF portfolio and what kind of cashflow do you have now that you changed  RE models?

Thanks Joel.

I am assuming that you are asking what kind of CoC return I was getting in SFR vs Syndications? Its hard to give one number as it all depends on number of factors like asset class, quality, location, etc. We can connect and discuss in more detail if you wish.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you