Seller took my offer and we are in contract

3 Replies

Ok this may take a bit of work but ARV looks good.

Contract Price: $354. Should close in late March
Estimated repair: $30-40K (Kitchen, two baths, paint, flooring and minor roof repair)- I have a cushion of around $10K
Rehab time: 2-3 months
ARV $490-510.

4/2 1600 sq ft in Livermore, CA . Hopefully the market stays hot into spring and summer.

This will be my first pre-2000 built flip so it will be a good learning for me as I am trying to expand. With a full time job this will be interesting.

WOW! congrats! Those are a lot different numbers than we deal with here in the rust belt! LOL!

David Manin, it looks like a decent flip. There are some areas in Livermore that don't get the same value as South Side. Springtown and Old North side, the values for the same sqft are about $450. However, with inventories this low you can always push value a little bit. Is this a short sale? you mentioned seller accepted offer?

no it was a regular sale, never hit mls.

This is in sunset area of Livermore...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here