Votes
Richard Low
  • Peoria, AZ
Votes |
If a 14-year old can do it...

Richard Low
  • Peoria, AZ
Posted Mar 2 2013, 14:41

I have the ultimate 'no-cash,' 'no-credit' strategy for being successful in real estate! Forget wholesaling, yellow-letters, bandit signs, or any program that the 'gurus' are selling. I've developed this strategy from an episode of Ellen that you will not believe, just check it out below for the one secret that will make you rich in real estate!

(Sarcasm doesn't come across well in forum posts, but that was a joke and my first attempt at guru-ing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTTczC27fko

This is actually really amazing and very inspiring. This girl, Willow, did a few things that most people will never achieve because a lack of self discipline.

1. She found a nitch to make some money on the side (selling other people's trash and flipping garage sale junk on craigslist).
2. She saved her money.
3. When she found an opportunity, she saw the possibilities and acquired private financing to make the deal happen.

Some of us that are new here on BP get hung up on 1 and 2. We don't have cash reserves but we try and jump in anyways because we're so excited. We say that we're 'wholesaling' to build cash reserves, even though marketing requires money spent over time to be successful (I'm mostly pointing a finger at myself here).

Others have some cash but don't have the patience/experience to wait for, create, find, or even recognize a true 'deal.' And when that deal does come along, if we need to obtain additional financing, if it really is a deal - the financing can be as simple as asking for it.

I'm sorry if everyone's already seen this video, I know it's a year old, but I just saw it for the first time and had to share!

Loading replies...