• Guy with Great Hair
  • Fayetteville, NC
Votes |
Meet the Members #2 Mike Glaspie

Alexander Felice
  • Guy with Great Hair
  • Fayetteville, NC
Posted Jul 5 2020, 14:58

Over the last few months I made this video series called "Meet the Members". Where I go to local investors and allow them to tell their stories of how BiggerPockets shaped their real estate experience. This is the second one of twelve: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9BhRQYAtHE&t=45s

The idea was that the BiggerPockets Podcast was a source that makes real estate feel possible because you can relate to the people who tell their story. For me, once I believed I could do this I moved towards it quite diligently and found the technical process is easy and you don't need that many skills and resources, it was a mindset shift more than anything and that started by listening to other people explain how they did it. Maybe not everyone relates the same way, but since BP began it's meteoric rise ~7 years ago now there are true success stories that have been created from this community, myself included (minus the success) and I thought it would be dope to take a look into the people who this community has created. 

Also, I have all this video equipment laying around and real estate has given me too much time on my hands (which is the whole point of buying rentals) so I needed something to keep me busy. 

Enjoy, and let me know where I should improve when I record the next batch.

Loading replies...