Just put a Property Under Contract in 20th Different State

5 Replies

For someone who started flipping lots that I purchased for $25 or less while going to college,  buying a property in 20 different states seems pretty darn cool.  The fact that it is in Anchorage Alaska makes it even cooler as I have never been there.  Now I have a reason !

Nice Greg. I have a rental unit and an Uncle in Anchorage. Spent some time up there last summer and got some good info from BP... We are trying to buy another unit up there right now. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or I can put you in touch with my team (RE, lender, prop manager, etc).

@Greg H. Dude how in the world do you manage all of that? What systems do you have in place that help you to fo that efficiently? I’m in 2 states currently but plan to be in a 3rd state next year. Trying to dial in my systems.

@Greg H. Dude how in the world do you manage all of that? What systems do you have in place that help you to fo that efficiently? I’m in 2 states currently but plan to be in a 3rd state next year. Trying to dial in my systems.

@Brian Gerlach

Over 90% of my buys are HUD homes so I know what I am getting and I know the system. I have never had a "Power Team" but I have THE most important piece of the puzzle besides myself. I have a contractor that will go anywhere for me and stays in the house until he has completed the project. The guy is based out of Central Texas and has been as far as South Dakota and many states in between

Not all of the properties have we renovated.  Some I just turn around and resell(not true wholesaling as I close first) as logistics and timing just make it not feasible

Basically, I go where the deal is

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you