• Real Estate Investor
  • Desoto, TX
Votes |
House #1 under contract

Mckenley Andrewx
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Desoto, TX
Posted Mar 30 2013, 19:03

Initially I intended to buy and hold/flip. Thanks to the many contributors on this website and the many articles for Newbies I was able to map a course as outlined in the beginners guide and seek a Mentor. I was able to find a Mentor whom has been investing in the DFW area for over 10 years now.

After meeting with her a number of times she challenged me to explore wholesaling first. Do at least three wholesale deals and begin to understand the process involved. To keep a longer story short I began driving for dollars and learning to evaluate properties and what may be a potential deal.

I got my first property under contract today and will be sending it to the title company on Monday. I read here over and over again that if you research enough on the website and follow the advice given anyone can do it as long as they execute. In less than 30 days of been a member of Bigger Pockets I got my first property under contract.

Thank you to my Mentor and Bigger Pockets, I hope to repeat the process many times!!!!

Loading replies...