Leaping over to RE full time!

12 Replies

I want to thank the community of BP for all the solid information that has been pouring out of the site this year. The Podcasts are so valuable! I have been investing in SFH's for a few years...but my passion to pursue a career in RE has been growing ever since the Denver Summit. Last week I gave notice that I am leaving my career in education and going for it. In addition to actively managing and growing my rental portfolio, I will be obtaining my real estate license and helping others invest here in Boise. Thank you BP!
If you are new to the site, keep learning and growing!

That is exciting. Good luck, Jonna!!

Congrats Jonna, what a huge milestone! Good luck to you!

How exciting this time must be for you! Congratulations, and good luck!

Jonna W., Congratulations, and good luck. Keep us posted in how you do with the deals that you find.

Jonna W. Congratulations! That's very inspiring.

woohoo, congratz, me too ;p
I just got my license and doing just that... no $$$ in it yet!

but loving the control over selling my own investment

Jonna W.That is exciting. Although I am sure you will be missed in education, congrats on the transition.

Thanks all! The support is so appreciated! It is always so refreshing to come back to BP when others think you are a little nutty for giving up a regular paycheck. I need to preface that I am totally blessed to have a husband with a steady job. @Jennifer Lee - congratulations on the new RE license! You'll be seeing more of me soon when school is out. :)

Congrats! I am envious! I wish you the best, Keep us updated.

Congratulations, Jonna! I am also in education and my plan is to work 13 more years (until my youngest is in college) while building up my RE portfolio. Best of luck to you!

Congrats! Thanks for paving the way Jonna. I think about that day all the time :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here