• Property Manager
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
From out of state investor to full blown RE invesment firm

Elenis Camargo
  • Property Manager
  • Jacksonville, FL
Posted May 17 2021, 19:50

It’s an amazing day today! The agent we have been working with for years just joined our company! Let me rewind a bit...

My husband and I started investing in Jacksonville FL while we were living in NYC back in 2018. After house #3, our agent switched to working for a builder so we had to find a new one. One thing led to another and we met Michael Braddock. We used him for our next few deals. My husband and I found our passion in real estate and decided to do this full time. We started planning our move from the Big Apple to Jacksonville. I became a licensed sales associate while I was pregnant with our first baby. After that I was very active speaking with other investors like myself and became a referral agent, referring other investors to Michael. A year later (summer of 2020) we moved to Jacksonville to start doing REI full time.

Fast forward a bit and we have helped dozens of investors achieve their rental property goals. We also now have over 60 properties under management. We had a missing link: an agent that could help our clients acquire more properties under our same company. Michael was it. He’s been amazing to work with these past few years and is a huge asset to our company. He started today and we couldn’t be more excited!

Now we can offer acquisition, rehab management, tenant placement and property management all under one roof. I like to call it the full circle of rental property investing. Anyway I know this is not the typical success story, but it feels great to have started this business from nothing and be here today with a rockstar sales agent on our team and all of us working together toward the same goal: to help out of state investors acquire rental properties in Jacksonville and produce maximum returns.

Happy investing to all! Remember that if real estate is your passion, find a way to make it your full time gig :)

Loading replies...