• Seattle, WA
Votes |
Gold bar / Sultan WA

Timoteo Guy
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Aug 9 2022, 17:24

Hello Everyone! 

Finally obtained my survey on a nice little lot right off of HWY 2 in Sultan, WA probably a few hundred yards from the infamous Eagle Rock Falls.  My property is right off the Skykomish River, If you live in Snohomish County or the surrounding area you know this location perfectly. Every summer something happens or you notice the biggest line of traffic because of cars parked right off of the HWY. 

Well two things here I am looking for a  seasoned builder in this are and understands how the county works for permitting. I am trying to obtain access right off of HWY 2 since I am  unfotamunely currently land locked. The property already has as septic on site and my survey is all recorded. I'd like to start the process within 6-10 months but given the current obstacles that might not be dead set which is okay. This is my first home building experience and I just want it done right. Not looking for the cheapest but I don't want it to be a cheap build. This home will be my seed for future investing and I'd like it done right. Neighbors are currently making a killing on their lots! 

If you have any recommendations or leads I'd love to hear them. 

Thanks 

Loading replies...