• Dallas, TX
Votes |
Contractor needed Ardmore, OK

Nicole Allen
  • New to Real Estate
  • Dallas, TX
Posted May 12 2022, 09:56

Hi BP fam,

Do you have any suggestions for a general contractor for SFH renovations in Ardmore, OK? I am working on a BRRRR in the city of Ardmore.

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Nicole Allen
  • New to Real Estate
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Dallas, TX
Replied May 12 2022, 15:50

@Stacey Hesser

Hi Stacey - I was notified that you replied to my post.  For some odd reason I am not able to see what you actually posted.  

Thanks for replying can you message me again?  Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 13 2022, 05:37

I said too much about myself & BP thought it was an ad. :) I’m new to this & didn’t know what your initials stood for. What type of contracting work are you looking to hire out? I sell real estate here & have some connections.

Rent To Retirement logo
Rent To Retirement
|
Sponsored
Turnkey Rentals 12+ States. SFR, MF & New Builds, High ROI! 3.99% rates, 5% down loans, below market prices across the US! Txt REI to 33777

User Stats

Votes
Nicole Allen
  • New to Real Estate
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Dallas, TX
Replied May 13 2022, 13:13

@Stacey Hesser

I knew I recognized your name.  Your Youtube videos are great!!!!  

Buying an older home and looking to get new floors, cabinets, paint - bring the house back to life (rent ready).  

I need to reach out to you to talk in more detail.  But would appreciate a referral as well.  

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 13 2022, 13:32

That is awesome!! Thank you so much for watching! Derheim Painting is the best in town that I know of, but they are on the higher end of pricing, but reliable 580-749-9827. I have a client that just wrapped up her reno, doing everything you described. I’ll see who all she used. She ran through a few contractors that were no shows. :( 

I am so glad to hear you are investing in rentals in Ardmore. Our market is desperate for them!!!

User Stats

Votes
Nicole Allen
  • New to Real Estate
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Dallas, TX
Replied May 13 2022, 16:09

@Stacey Hesser

Thank you!  I look forward to connecting with you.  

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 14 2022, 06:10

She used Casey Hawkins. They had some showers redone which included removing a drop ceiling with light fixtures in the shower stall. I never understood why this was a thing! Why take a confined space & make it even more confined by dropping down the ceiling space??? I see it a lot here in older homes. His number is 580-277-5348. She said he did ok work. Her painter got the job done, but they did not use drop cloths & got overspray on their new flooring.  

User Stats

Votes
Nicole Allen
  • New to Real Estate
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Dallas, TX
Replied May 14 2022, 14:14

@Stacey Hesser

Thank you for the information.  I look forward to working with you.  I will give you a call on Monday. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 14 2022, 18:27

Fantastic!