• Investor
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
Looking for an awesome contractor in the Boise area

Bryan Norton
  • Investor
  • Boise, ID
Posted Jun 1 2022, 11:48

I’m looking for an experienced, trustworthy, professional, and licensed contractor in the Boise/Meridian area to work on homes that need to be refurbished. Someone that is comfortable with everything from minor structural work to cabinets and trim. Thanks for any recommendations!  

User Stats

Votes
Bryan Norton
  • Investor
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Boise, ID
Replied Jun 1 2022, 14:17

Also, if anyone works with a professional photographer that they like for AirBNB property photos, I'd love to have that contact info as well! 

User Stats

Votes
Jim Paulson
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • Boise, ID
Replied Jun 2 2022, 11:13

I would be glad to share the names of a few contractors via PM, but I don't want to post them here since if they get too busy, they won't have time for my projects. 

I also own a Matterport camera which can create really nice 3D interactive virtual tours which is great for rental properties.  I charge $250 for up to 2,500 sq. ft. complete with hosting for a year.  Here is a sample of a home I currently have listed for sale in Meridian, Idaho:  https://my.matterport.com/show...  I typically do the garage as well, but they had it full getting it ready to move to their next home in two weeks.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Anna Strausbaugh
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Replied Jun 3 2022, 21:09

Hi @Bryan Norton! I'd be happy to send you some to chat with, I've worked with several great ones in the valley. I'll send you a DM, I don't think any of them are on BP.