User Stats

Votes
Damian Brunelis
Votes |
Connect with General Contractors

Damian Brunelis
Posted Aug 16 2022, 13:08

Hi BPs! 

I am a new  investor in the Houston area, coming over from Louisville, KY. I am on the verge of beginning to close on a property but would like a contractor to come out and check out the deal to gain better insights into the rehab cost. If anyone can recommend a dependable contractor who understands the investing world please feel free to recommend or refer, it would be a great help! 

Thank you all.

User Stats

Votes
Jason Amaya
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Houston, TX
Replied Aug 16 2022, 20:13
Quote from @Damian Brunelis:

Hi BPs! 

I am a new  investor in the Houston area, coming over from Louisville, KY. I am on the verge of beginning to close on a property but would like a contractor to come out and check out the deal to gain better insights into the rehab cost. If anyone can recommend a dependable contractor who understands the investing world please feel free to recommend or refer, it would be a great help! 

Thank you all.

Good evening Mr Brunelis. First of all… welcome to Houston! 
would love to help you with your project. Let’s connect!

User Stats

Votes
Matthew Rolf
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Katy TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Katy TX
Replied Aug 16 2022, 20:22

@Damian Brunelis I have a good contractor who is honest and does good work.  I'm sure he'd be happy to look things over and give you an estimate.  Feel free to PM me if you still are lookin.  Welcome to Houston!

PropStream logo
PropStream
|
Sponsored
Nationwide property data Use our robust, multi-sourced data to find off-market properties and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Aug 16 2022, 21:28

People who have great contractors keep them hidden like cookies. Only real way you can find a contractor worth a damn is trial and error. If the contractor doesn't have enough money or work the moment you meet them delete their number. 

User Stats

Votes
Damian Brunelis
Votes |
Replied Aug 17 2022, 14:02
Quote from @Matthew Rolf:

@Damian Brunelis I have a good contractor who is honest and does good work.  I'm sure he'd be happy to look things over and give you an estimate.  Feel free to PM me if you still are lookin.  Welcome to Houston!

Thanks Matthew, I sent you a dm.