Skip to content
Contractors
Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Bushnell, FL
Votes |
Looking 4 contractors, laborers, handyman in Bushnell,Fl area ..

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Bushnell, FL
Posted Feb 26 2017, 23:57

I just put a house under contract in Bushnell, Fl that needs extensive rehab .. I am finally back at it,  after quite awhile without a project or investment property ..so, I am either looking to put together a construction team or to hire a contractor.. i need someone to come out and give me a estimate on the rehab .. i need someone quickly before i send in the escrow thats due Friday..  i also am in the process of signing another property to contract in Inverness .. hopefully by weeks end if i can get a estimate on that one also .. ( about 20 miles from each other ) it is not as much work as the Bushnell one but it still needs a lot .. few months worth of work .. I still want to put together a small team of laborers and some skilled carpenters because there will be stuff in both houses that i will want to do myself .. like demo and clean up and landscaping for the laborers and certain projects for skilled workers  .. the house in Inverness has a inground pool that has collapsed and i need to get someone to give me a idea on the cost to fix it or replace it .. all the pool companies i called won't give me a quote to fix ..only replace .. i am sure it can be fixed ..just got to find somebody that has experience on installing them .. I would like to find someone who is able to do both projects so i can have time to continue to find profit potential properties and contuine providing work ..  we can discuss timelines on both projects when i meet with them .. so, if anyone has a suggestion or recommendation on contactors or handyman or skilled laborers .. please send me a reply via BiggerPockets or post reply here .. ... i know if i can get a better idea of rehab cost on inverness property, i can get the property under contract right away .. thank you in advace for everyones input ..   

God Speed, 

Michael Short